Leeds based business solicitors: business focus
We are business law specialists covering a wide range of company and commercial property work. Some examples of our work are included in the list that follows - which isn't exhaustive. Most importantly we are knowledgeable, approachable, reliable and reasonable and we provide legal advice that helps you to meet your commercial objectives not ours!
- Merger and acquisition transactions.
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins.
- Joint ventures.
- Company structures and shareholder agreements.
- Partnership matters.
- Corporate finance.
- Restructuring and refinancing.
Commercial Property Law
- Freehold sales and purchases.
- Acquisitions and disposals.
- Business tenancies.
- New business leases.
- Occupancy licenses.
- Secured lending.
- Business sales and purchases.
- Advisor to the licenced trade including pub companies
- IT contracts including website development contracts, software licensing and SLAs (service level agreements).
- T&Cs (Terms and conditions) of trading including e-commerce T&Cs.
- Advising social and sports clubs on rules and constitution.
The above are just some examples of our services. If you are looking for a business lawyer in the Leeds area for assistance with any aspect of commercial or company law, please get in touch to find out how we can help. We are also specialists in brewery leases and regularly handle acquisitions and disposals of licensed premises in the UK.